Days and Locations
Winter Season-January & February
- Patriot Sports and Fitness, 915 S. Riverside Dr., Elmhurst
Saturday or Sunday afternoons
- Westmont Yard, 233 63rd Street, Westmont
- Wilmette Community Recreation Center, 3000 Glenview Road
- Libertyville Sports Complex, 1950 US-45, Libertyville
- Kits Sports Center, 325 Surryse, Lake Zurich
- Highland Park Baseball Academy, 1660 Old Skokie Rd, Highland Park
If these options do not work, we will try to accommodate other requests based on coaching availability.
Fees reflect per person pricing.
|Number of Players||Fee per player|
Due to the customized nature of Individual, Small Group and Team Training, our refund policy is as follows:
- Any cancellation requests should be confirmed with Lynn Merrill, email@example.com or 773 909 5940.
- Cancellation two weeks prior to a scheduled lesson can result in a refund, less a 10% processing fee
- No refunds will be issued if the cancellation notice is received within two weeks of a scheduled lesson, unless due to injury or illness. In the case of injury or illness, a doctor note is required for a refund, less a 10% processing fee.
For questions on training or coaching, please contact Michelle Sebastian at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-350-4356.
For questions on registration or scheduling, please contact Lynn Merrill at email@example.com or 773-909-5940.