LaX Games is a 7v7 indoor tournament for youth and high school players to celebrate the holidays and gear up for the spring season. The Dome at the Ballpark is a 140,000 sq ft facility designed for baseball and softball, but will be transformed in to a four lacrosse fields venue for the 5th Annual LaX Games on December 1, 2018. There is an on site concession stand that will be open during the tournament.
Youth 12U (2024, 2025)
Youth 14U (2022, 2023)
High School B ( 2019, 2020, 2021)
High School A ( 2019, 2020, 2021)
Congratulations to the 2017 Champions:
High School A: Lakeshore Lacrosse 2019 Freestyle
High School B: Vibe
U15: True Lacrosse
U13: Lakeshore’s Big Air
2018 Registration Information is coming soon.
- 2018 Schedule TBD
- 15 minute games, running clocks
- No time outs, no half times
- Games will be played on a central horn
- After a goal, game continues with a goalie clear
- Free positions on the buzzer will be allowed to shoot
- No offsides. There are 7 field players and they may be anywhere on the field
- U13 modified checking, U15 and High School full checking
- Yellow cards are a 2 minute penalty. Any player who receives 2 yellow cards in the same game will not be allowed to renter that game
- Pool games can end in a tie.
- If a playoff (or championship) game ends in a tied score, teams will have one minute to prepare for a 1 v 1 (one goal keeper and one field player). The first to score is the winner (per USL rules, goalies are not eligible to score). There are no substitutions and no time on the clock. Standard yellow card rules apply.
- Fine Designs
- Cool Sticks
- Lakeshore Apparel
2017 COLLEGE COACHES
- Upper Iowa University
- Monmouth College
- Kalamazoo College
- Hanover College
- Marian University
- Elmhurst College
- Aurora University
- Carroll University
In the event of inclement weather, an act of God and/or un playable field conditions, Lakeshore Lacrosse reserves the right to alter schedules, fields, and playing time, and/or cancel any and all games impacted by weather conditions to maintain safe play conditions and/or keep on time.
The tournament has fixed expenses relating to field rental & facilities, staging and set-up costs, insurance, personnel and other matters regardless of cancellation due to weather.
Therefore, in the case of cancellation for any reason prior to the first game of the tournament, team registration fees will be refunded as follows:
- 50% of registration fee refund OR a 75% credit of registration fee to a future tournament per team to be used within 1 calendar year from the date of the cancellation.
Refunds will not be issued due to any weather related adjustments or cancellations after game play has begun during the tournament.