LaX Games is a 7v7 indoor tournament for youth and high school players to celebrate the holidays and gear up for the spring season. The Dome at the Ballpark is a 140,000 sq ft facility designed for baseball and softball, but will be transformed in to a four lacrosse fields venue for the 4th Annual LaX Games on December 3, 2017. There is an on site concession stand that will be open during the tournament.
Youth U13 (2023, 2024)
Youth U15 (2021, 2022)
High School (2018, 2019, 2020)
Congratulations to the 2016 Champions:
High School: Lakeshore Lacrosse 2019 Freestyle
U15: Triumph Lacrosse
U13: Fox Valley Lacrosse
Registration fee is $575 per team. Fee increases to $625 per team after November 12th.
$300 first deposit (non refundable) due November 16th and full payment due by November 29th. Registration deadline is Wednesday, 11/29.
Registration fee is $80 per individual to be placed on a house team. Registration deadline is Wednesday, 11/29.
- 9:00am-2:00pm pool games
- 2:00-4:00pm playoff games to championships
- 15 minute games, running clocks
- No time outs, no half times
- Games will be played on a central horn
- After a goal, game restarts with a draw
- Free positions on the buzzer will be allowed to shoot
- No offsides. There are 7 field players and they may be anywhere on the field
- U13 modified checking, U15 and High School full checking
- Yellow cards are a 2 minute penalty. Any player who receives 2 yellow cards in the same game will not be allowed to renter that game
- Pool games can end in a tie.
- If a playoff (or championship) game ends in a tied score, teams will have one minute to prepare for a 1 v 1 (one goal keeper and one field player). The first to score is the winner (per USL rules, goalies are not eligible to score). There are no substitutions and no time on the clock. Standard yellow card rules apply.
Lakeshore Lacrosse has secured a block of rooms at a discounted rate at the Hilton Garden Inn O’Hare, 2930 South River Road, Des Plaines, Illinois 60018, US. Please contact the hotel directly at 1-847-296-8900, and reference the Lakeshore Lacrosse room block for the discounted rate or complete your reservation online HERE.