The ChiTown Classic is a fun and exciting event held every October in Chicago! Save the date for October 6, 2018! A 12 v 12 competition (including a goalie) attracts many local and out-of-town teams as well as college coaches. The 9 grassy field facility is easily accessible from 294, 90 and 190 and close to O’Hare Airport.
ChiTown 2017 Results:
Click HERE for the 2017 ChiTown Classic results or download the Tourney Machine App to follow your team!
Those who attended ChiTown 2017 Experienced:
- a one-of-a-kind setting in Chicago
- playing teams from across the Midwest and beyond
- competitive games in 5th grade through post-collegiate divisions
- showcasing talent to recruiters from more than 20 schools
- fun and competitive game match-ups
- TetraMetrix Combine: See where your fitness level stands against other players your age!
- a Lakeshore Specialty Clinic host by Bryant University’s Kelsea Donnelly & Maddison Lesher.
2017 Tournament Sponsor
- Youth U13 (2024, 2025)
- Youth U15 (2022, 2023)
- High School A (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- High School B (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
Game schedule will be available one week before tournament.
- Early Bird Registration fee is $875 per team.
Fee increases to $950 per team after September 1st.
- $500 first deposit (Non-Refundable) due September 1st.
Final payment is due September 30th.
No refunds issued as of September 30th.
Only 80% of final balance is refundable prior to September 30th.
- 12v12 including a goalie
- Playday: 3 games (weather permitting)
- 20 minute halves and 5 minutes halftime on a central horn
- 1 30-second time out allowed per game
- US Lacrosse rules. All participants are encouraged to be USL members. For USL membership, log onto www.uslacrosse.org to sign up today.
In the event of inclement weather, Lakeshore Lacrosse reserves the right to alter schedules, fields, and playing time, and/or cancel any and all games impacted by weather conditions to maintain safe play conditions and/or keep on time.
2017 Confirmed College Coaches
Monmouth College, Illinois
North Central College
Robert Morris University, Illinois
University of Wisconsin – River Falls
Upper Iowa University
Westminster College, Missouri
Thank you to our 2017 VENDORS AND SPONSORS!
- Illinois Bone and Joint
- Captain U
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Lakeshore Lacrosse
- Connie Loftis Photography
- The Lax Shop
- Edge of Sweetness
- Cool Sticks
- Kra Sports Drinks
2017 Raffle Winners!
- $50 Lax Shop Gift Cards – Amy Brody & Kara Oxenknecht
- Cool Stick Custom Composite XPRO stick – Ann Haarlow & Maddeie Williamson
- Complimentary Lakeshore Individual or Small group training – Val Madry
- Harrow Complete Goalie Stick – Kara Oxenknecht
- Illinois Bone & Joint Chicago Wolves Tickets – Brian Wilson
- $50 Dick’s sporting good gift cards – Brian Beargie & Cara Bekas
- Lettuce Entertain you – Beatrix – Virginia Duda
- Lettuce Entertain you – Summer House Santa Monica
- University of Maryland T-shirts – Maddie Williamson
- Semi-Final T-shirts (Penn State & Navy) – Chloe Brooks
- Championship T-Shirts (BC & Maryland) – Britta Jarmakowicz
- $25 Lou Malnati’s Gift Card – Caroline Skinner
Every player must sign a waiver (players under 18 must have their parents sign) as part of the Lakeshore Group Waiver or Lakeshore Individual Waivers. Paperwork will be collected when your team coach/rep checks into the Main Tent.
Please check back for local room blocks at special negotiated rates. If you need help with specific hotel accommodations please reach out to Mackenzie at email@example.com
MULTIPLE TOURNAMENT DISCOUNT
Effective for 2018, Lakeshore offers discounts when registering for multiple Lakeshore Tournaments during the same calendar year. Discount can be applied to more than one team in a club, if all rules are met. Total discount per club not to exceed $300 in one calendar year.
If a club registers for TWO Lakeshore tournaments in one calendar year AT THE SAME TIME they will be offered 10% off the cost of the least expensive tournament fee but in order to get the discount, they must at least pay the deposit for the later (or second) tournament.
If a club registered for THREE Lakeshore Tournaments in one calendar year AT THE SAME TIME they will be offered 15% off least expensive tournament, 10% off the second least expensive tournament and pay full price for the 3rd, but in order to get the discount, they must at least pay the deposits for the two (later) tournaments (less any discounts).
If a club withdraws from a tournament that provided the mulit-tournament discount, all prices will be reset to the original cost, and the club will be responsible for paying the difference. Lakeshore Lacrosse reserves the right to withhold deposits to re-coup any costs.
*Discount does not apply to Midwest Lacrosse Challenge.