The ChiTown Classic is a fun and exciting event held every October in Chicago! A 12 v 12 competition (including a goalie) attracts many local and out-of-town teams as well as college coaches. The 9 grassy field facility is easily accessible from 294, 90 and 190 and close to O’Hare Airport.
Attend ChiTown 2017 and look forward to:
- a one-of-a-kind setting in Chicago
- playing teams from across the Midwest and beyond
- competitive games in 5th grade through post-collegiate divisions
- showcasing talent to recruiters from more than 20 schools
- fun and competitive game match-ups
- TetraMetrix Combine: See where your fitness level stands against other players your age!
- a Lakeshore Specialty Clinic host by Bryant University’s Kelsea Donnelly & Maddison Lesher. Click HERE for more information!
2017 Tournament Sponsors
- Youth U13 (2024, 2025)
- Youth U15 (2022, 2023)
- High School A (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- High School B (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
Game schedule will be available one week before tournament.
- Early Bird Registration fee is $875 per team.
Fee increases to $950 per team after September 1st.
- $500 first deposit (Non-Refundable) due September 1st.
Final payment is due September 30th.
No refunds issued as of September 30th.
Only 80% of final balance is refundable prior to September 30th.
- 12v12 including a goalie
- Playday: 3 games (weather permitting)
- 20 minute halves and 5 minutes halftime on a central horn
- 1 30-second time out allowed per game
- US Lacrosse rules. All participants are encouraged to be USL members. For USL membership, log onto www.uslacrosse.org to sign up today.
In the event of inclement weather, Lakeshore Lacrosse reserves the right to alter schedules, fields, and playing time, and/or cancel any and all games impacted by weather conditions to maintain safe play conditions and/or keep on time.
THANK YOU TO THE COLLEGE REPS THAT ATTENDED CHITOWN 2016
Johnson and Wales University, Colorado
Monmouth College, Illinois
Aurora University, Illinois
Concordia University, Ann Arbor, Michigan
Cleary University, Michicgan
Ursuline College, Ohio
Adrian College, Michigan
Loras College, Iowa
Cornell College, Iowa
Albion College, Michigan
University of Minnesota
University of Dubuque, Iowa
Lawrence University, MI
Oberlin College, OH
North Central University, IL
Concordia University, Chicago, IL
Carroll University, WI
National Scouting Report
Any college coaches looking to attend the 2017 Tournament can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
THANK YOU TO OUR 2016 VENDORS AND SPONSORS
- Illinois Bone and Joint
- Positive Coaching Alliance
- All Seasons Screenprinting and Embroidery
- Captain U
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Lakeshore Lacrosse
- Connie Loftis Photography
- Throw Like A Girl
- Beaver Donuts
- C Me Win Accessories
- Aztec Daves
- The Lax Shop
- Jamba Juice
Every player must sign a waiver (players under 18 must have their parents sign) as part of the Lakeshore Group Waiver or Lakeshore Individual Waivers. Paperwork will be collected when your team coach/rep checks into the Main Tent.
Please check back for local room blocks at special negotiated rates. If you need help with specific hotel accommodations please reach out to Mackenzie at email@example.com
MULTIPLE TOURNAMENT DISCOUNT
Effective for 2017, Lakeshore offers discounts when registering for multiple Lakeshore Tournaments during the same calendar year. Discount can be applied to more than one team in a club, if all rules are met. Total discount per club not to exceed $300 in one calendar year.
If a club registers for TWO Lakeshore tournaments in one calendar year AT THE SAME TIME they will be offered 10% off the cost of the least expensive tournament fee but in order to get the discount, they must at least pay the deposit for the later (or second) tournament.
If a club registered for THREE Lakeshore Tournaments in one calendar year AT THE SAME TIME they will be offered 15% off least expensive tournament, 10% off the second least expensive tournament and pay full price for the 3rd, but in order to get the discount, they must at least pay the deposits for the two (later) tournaments (less any discounts).
If a club withdraws from a tournament that provided the mulit-tournament discount, all prices will be reset to the original cost, and the club will be responsible for paying the difference. Lakeshore Lacrosse reserves the right to withhold deposits to re-coup any costs.
*Discount does not apply to Midwest Lacrosse Challenge.