Team 2021 Quick Facts . . .
Lakeshore Lacrosse’s 2021 team consists of two separate seasons: Summer and Fall. The summer season will be February through July (no practices March through May) and the Fall season will be September through November. The team will have an experienced coaching staff and a dedicated goalie coach. It is Lakeshore’s goal to field the most experienced and talented players in the area and provide them with excellent coaching to improve their game and assist them in reaching their goals.
The team will play in selected local and national tournaments and each player will receive a written evaluation at the end of each season to help them improve their game.
Tournaments will include:
See your team's shutterfly site for most up to date practice information
- Lakeshore Summer Warm Up: Chicago, IL June 7, 2014
- US Lacrosse Central Region Championships: Madison, WI June 13-15, 2014
- Indian Prairie Showdown: Naperville, IL July 25-27, 2014
- Augustana: Rock Island, IL October 2014
- Chitown Classic: Chicago, IL October 11, 2014
- Midwest Showcase: Glenview, IL November 2014
Head Coach: TBA
Assistant Coach: TBA
Carol Lynn Ellison