Team 2014 Quick Facts . . .
Lakeshore Lacrosse’s 2014 team consists of two separate seasons: Summer and Fall. The summer season will be February through July (no practices March through May) and the Fall season will be September through November. The team will have an experienced coaching staff and a dedicated goalie coach. It is Lakeshore’s goal to field the most experienced and talented players in the area and provide them with excellent coaching to improve their game and assist them in reaching their goals.
The team will play in selected local and national tournaments and each player will receive a written evaluation at the end of each season to help them improve their game.
Summer 2013 Practice Schedule:
Tournaments will include:
See your team's shutterfly site for practice information
- Lakeshore Summer Warm Up: Chicago IL, June 8, 2013
- IWLCA Champions Cup: Midlothian, VA, June 21-23, 2013
- IWLCA Capital Cup: Midlothian, VA, July 19-21, 2013
- Indian Prairie Showdown: Naperville, IL, July 26-28, 2013
- ChiTown Classic: Chicago, IL October 12, 2013
- IWLCA Presidents Cup: Orlando, FL November 22-24, 2013
Head Coach: Virginia Kosenkova
Assistant Coach: Molly Dubiel
Assistant Coach: TBA
Carol Lynn Ellison