- The Chitown Classic consists of 12 v 12 competition (including a goalie).
- Levels of play include Youth, High School and Collegiate/Post-Collegiate divisions.
- Each team will be guaranteed a minimum of three full games (if the weather cooperates)
- Registration fee is $950 per team. After September 12th it will be $1000 per team.
- $500 first deposit (non refundable) due September 19th and full payment due by October 1st
- All participants are encouraged to be USL members. For USL membership, log onto www.uslacrosse.org to sign up today.
>> Head there now >>
All 21+ year olds are invited to join us at the after party Saturday night!
Every player must sign a waiver (players under 18 must have their parents sign) as part of the TEAM WAIVER.
Paperwork will be collected when your team coach/rep checks into the Main Tent
COLLEGE REPS WHO ATTENDED CHITOWN 2013
National Scouting Report
Alderson Broaddus College
Siena Heights University
Illinois Institute of Technology
John Carroll University
Player Books are done through CaptainU.
NEED A HOTEL?
Get comfortable the night before the tournament and relax the night after - choose one or both; we've got your stay covered.
A block of (20) Rooms is reserved for both Friday October 11th & Saturday October 12th at Hilton Garden Inn O'Hare,
conveniently located just minutes from Schiller Woods. You must book no later than today, Monday, September 23.
Please call the hotel directly to book your room(s) at 1-847-296-8900 (again by Monday, September 23) After this date, the rates are still effective but the rooms will be released to the general public. Mention ChiTown Classic for the discounted rates: $109 (plus applicable taxes) for your Friday night stay and $149 (plus applicable taxes) for your Saturday night stay.
For full hotel details, including a list of ammenities, please click here.